Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do you get sand out of your vagina?

me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time cleaning it out. does anyone have any suggestions cause its starting to get really uncomfortable for her...

Update:

ya we had sex on a public beach with all those ppl around it just made it even more hot, best sex i have had in a long time and the same for my girl

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Q tips+ Vaseline = Clean Vagina

By the way, I am sorry that she got sand up there, that must be uncomftorable. Best of luck!

• Login to reply the answers
  • cruze
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Sand In Vagina

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how do you get sand out of your vagina?

me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time...

Source(s): sand vagina: https://shortly.im/Y1fKN
  • 1 decade ago

Cotton buds May Help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

How many other people post a link to this question when responding to someone complaining about **** irrationally?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh my god that would be so uncomferitable! Lube and your fingers, but be gentle

• 1 decade ago

Douching is not good, but in this case it may be a necessary evil...also funny....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great story (not)....don't worry...it'll be great for traction!

TROLL !

• 5 years ago

oral until the next period , it should clean itself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.