Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how do you get sand out of your vagina?

me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time cleaning it out. does anyone have any suggestions cause its starting to get really uncomfortable for her...

ya we had sex on a public beach with all those ppl around it just made it even more hot, best sex i have had in a long time and the same for my girl

Favorite Answer

Q tips+ Vaseline = Clean Vagina

By the way, I am sorry that she got sand up there, that must be uncomftorable. Best of luck!

• cruze

Sand In Vagina

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how do you get sand out of your vagina?

me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time...

Source(s): sand vagina: https://shortly.im/Y1fKN

Cotton buds May Help

How many other people post a link to this question when responding to someone complaining about **** irrationally?

Oh my god that would be so uncomferitable! Lube and your fingers, but be gentle

Douching is not good, but in this case it may be a necessary evil...also funny....

Great story (not)....don't worry...it'll be great for traction!

TROLL !

oral until the next period , it should clean itself