How do you get sand out of your vagina?

me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time cleaning it out.... show more me and my girlfriend were at the beach this morning..it was pretty packed so we decided to do something we havnt done b4...we started to have sexual intercourse, while we were rolling around in the sand changing positions and stuff she got sand up inside her vagina and we're having a hard time cleaning it out. does anyone have any suggestions cause its starting to get really uncomfortable for her...
Update: ya we had sex on a public beach with all those ppl around it just made it even more hot, best sex i have had in a long time and the same for my girl