How can LeBron measure up to Kobe when the Cavs played 50 games against the East vs Kobe's 30 games?

50 games in the East and they still just 8 games over .500?? This year's MVP should only be either Chris Paul or Kobe Bryant. I respect what CP3 has done for the Hornets and New Orleans, and even though I am a Lakers fan, I wouldn't mind him taking the trophy, but if LeBron took it, then we know the... show more 50 games in the East and they still just 8 games over .500??
This year's MVP should only be either Chris Paul or Kobe Bryant.

I respect what CP3 has done for the Hornets and New Orleans, and even though I am a Lakers fan, I wouldn't mind him taking the trophy, but if LeBron took it, then we know the league is rigged for sure.
Update: Suchi: I have alot of respect for K.G and T-mac. But when K.G was injuried the Celtics won 8 games in a row and one of them is against the Spurs, and T-mac has also been injuried, and plus the I honestly don't think he impact is as great as Kobe to the Lakers, the Rockets have alot of good supportting cast and... show more Suchi: I have alot of respect for K.G and T-mac. But when K.G was injuried the Celtics won 8 games in a row and one of them is against the Spurs, and T-mac has also been injuried, and plus the I honestly don't think he impact is as great as Kobe to the Lakers, the Rockets have alot of good supportting cast and T-mac is the best but his impace isn't that great as CP3 or KB24