Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like Canada?

I love Canada but I live here so that's my biased opinion. :-P

Favorite Answer

I am originally from the States, now live in Canada and I absolutely love it here!

How can you love a place that you have never been to yet? It's like seeing previews of a movie and you get so excited and love it, then you get there and it's a major disappointment because it was not as great as you expected it to be. I'm not saying Canada is a bad place. In fact, I live her and I love the natural beauty, the friendly people, and our culture has such a great sense of humour in general. But I think that someone should visit parts of Canada first and see what areas they like. Big difference when you are living in Vancouver vs. Winnipeg, especially when January rolls around! Likewise, big cultural differences living in Calgary vs Montreal. It's like putting someone from New York City into the middle of Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin...there will be a slight culture shock.

I love Canada

Yes I do, I love Canada

Well, I guess I am biased too, since it is my home and Native land. And pay no attention to the fur ball beaver above me..he is only saying that to get my 'goat' so to speak.

And I certainly would enjoy having any of American friends visit, so that I could show them that we do NOT say aboot..and we do have all the modern things in life.

What we DON'T have..is Bush.

;)

(it's a joke for Mr B Ver folks okay!)

I love Canada. I wish I were there at times. I really love where I am though. Maybe one summer I'll get to visit.

I love Canada. I live in the u.s. and I think canada is less paranoid then we are as a nation. It's cleaner in most places, and at the moment, your money is worth as much as a u.s. dollar. I'm gonna get thumbs down, but it's the truth.

W00T!!! Canada!

I love Canada too, but like you, I'm a Canadian, so I'm also biased!

Peace and have a great day, fellow Canadian.

• ?

The same here...I would like to go to visit Canada more often.

I love visiting Canada...

Peace.