Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like Canada?

I love Canada but I live here so that's my biased opinion. :-P

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am originally from the States, now live in Canada and I absolutely love it here!

• 4 years ago

How can you love a place that you have never been to yet? It's like seeing previews of a movie and you get so excited and love it, then you get there and it's a major disappointment because it was not as great as you expected it to be. I'm not saying Canada is a bad place. In fact, I live her and I love the natural beauty, the friendly people, and our culture has such a great sense of humour in general. But I think that someone should visit parts of Canada first and see what areas they like. Big difference when you are living in Vancouver vs. Winnipeg, especially when January rolls around! Likewise, big cultural differences living in Calgary vs Montreal. It's like putting someone from New York City into the middle of Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin...there will be a slight culture shock.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Canada

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do, I love Canada

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I guess I am biased too, since it is my home and Native land. And pay no attention to the fur ball beaver above me..he is only saying that to get my 'goat' so to speak.

And I certainly would enjoy having any of American friends visit, so that I could show them that we do NOT say aboot..and we do have all the modern things in life.

What we DON'T have..is Bush.

;)

(it's a joke for Mr B Ver folks okay!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Canada. I wish I were there at times. I really love where I am though. Maybe one summer I'll get to visit.

• 1 decade ago

I love Canada. I live in the u.s. and I think canada is less paranoid then we are as a nation. It's cleaner in most places, and at the moment, your money is worth as much as a u.s. dollar. I'm gonna get thumbs down, but it's the truth.

• 1 decade ago

W00T!!! Canada!

I love Canada too, but like you, I'm a Canadian, so I'm also biased!

Peace and have a great day, fellow Canadian.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The same here...I would like to go to visit Canada more often.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love visiting Canada...

Peace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.