has anyoen ever used goldfellow.com or a similar website to sell broken/unwanted gold before?

i would like to know more about your experience, do you feel they were dodgey? did you get shafted? did they actually pay? was the payment reasonable? were you happy with the transaction?

im thinking of doing it, but i dont want to be shafted.

Best Answer

i sent my jewelry to goldfellow and my experience was really good. It was very fast and was pleasantly surprised when i found out the amount, $635 for a bunch of old gold that I'll never wear again. my sister just sent hers.last week(she as more than i had ) and the gold is up since i sold.

If you don't want to be shafted... there are a few very reputable refiners out there that will buy your old and unwanted gold. Here is a review of one of them...

http://www.goldintomoney.com/company-reviews/cash4...

They guarantee your shipment, and you can always request a refund if you're not satisfied with your payment

goldfellow paid us well, learned about them on a site called www.disboards.com, in a forum - they seemed very perrsonable