Can a DE underwriter work for 2 different companies?

For FHA, can a DE underwriter work for two different companies, legally?

Best Answer

They don't like for you to. But legally you can.

• subhod

i will in simple terms address area of your question because of the fact i'm single. After my (in simple terms) DUI, my coverage quotes did no longer flow up and that they did no longer cancel my coverage. I have been with them approximately 10 years on the time, inspite of the undeniable fact that. one greater factor. I had an twist of destiny and over $6K injury to my motor vehicle alongside with the DUI and my (significant corporation) coverage became no longer canceled, nor the expenses greater desirable. do no longer prefer to offer you the incorrect concept which you will journey the comparable factor, yet do no longer worry approximately some thing you won't be able to administration. You made a mistake which you (like I did) will learn from. optimistically, no person became injury on your incident (no person became injury in mine). it is stable to ask questions and prepare your self for what would desire to take place, inspite of the undeniable fact that.