karriemak asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Shannon Mathews found alive and well in Dewsbury.?

Just seen it on sky news, isn't that fantastic news.

Update:

EDIT: To the misrable Bast**d who thumbed every body down. I hope you rot in hell.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well that's the best news I've heard for ages Karriemac, now my partner will sleep a lot better now, she's been worried sick about her.

• Zed
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I can't see that link at all.

Can you copy and paste it for us?

Oh wow ! Yes I see it. That really is fantastic news.

Batley is only about 15 mins drive from Dewsbury. Half way between Dewsbury & Huddersfield where her Real dad lives.

See, this makes me think maybe there is a God.

• 1 decade ago

Well, thank God for that. Going to check out the news now because this will be interesting...

Yes, it's true. It was one of those awful cases where you just expected them to find a body but here we have a real result. Fantastic. It's incredibly rare for a positive result in cases like this - great.

btw... can I ask who is rating everyone here with a thumbs down? Miserable git.

• 1 decade ago

Brilliant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just had a look at sky news and the bbc news and it is true. It is fantastic news.It must be such a relief for her mother and her family.

• CMH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Great news, just hope she's in good health, poor kid.

Here's a link off the BBC news website too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yo...

And I've given you all a thumbs up to compensate for the troll who gave the thumbs down.;o)

EDIT:Thanks troll.

• 1 decade ago

Thats brill, about time too.

lets hope now that some serious talking is done with social services etc to get to the bottom of why she dissapeared in the first place, and any action taken to make sure it does not happen again...

♥Midnight~Angel♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great news

• 1 decade ago

That's the best news i have heard all day. I hope she is OK and good luck to her and her family.

I cant believe she was found under a bed at her grandparents house!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes very good news, hopefully it is not a hoax the family must have been though hell :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.