Please help me translate this from Latin to English.?

Vulcanus de terra dura formam feminae pulchrae sua arte creavit. Minerva ei vestes argenteas donavit. Etiam ei Vulcanus coronam auream donavit; Iuppiter ei ollam donavit. Dei et deae feminam pulchram amaverunt --erat similis deae. Ei nomen erat Pandora, quod omnes deorum ei dona donaverunt.

Dei Pandoram ad terram miserunt. Sed Pandora erat curiosa. Pandora operculum ollae removit. In olla erant tota mala virorum! Mala in totas terras et aquas volaverunt. Eheu! Solum una anima in olla mansit--Spes. Spes *** viris remansit.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try going to www.dictionary.com.

Find the Translator Tab and type in the 2 paragraphs above. It should translate it for you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • SKCave
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know if I can do a literal translation, but I know the story. Vulcan made a beautiful girl out of clay. Minerva gave her gave her silver clothes. She and Vulcan gave her a golden garland in her hair. Jupiter hgave her a box (chest or casket -take your pick). Gods and goddesses loved this beautiful girl - she was like a goddess.. Her name was Pandora, which was given to her by all the gods and goddesses.

The goda sent Pandora to Earth. But Pandora was curious. Pandora removed the lid from the box. In the box were all the evils of mankind! The evils flew all over the land and sea.. Alas! Only one creature stayedin the box - Hope. Hope remained for Mankind.

Hope this helps.

• Fire god about earth dura form woman beautiful her arte creator. Minerva she your silver votive offering. As yet she Fire god crown golden votive offering Iuppiter she ollam votive offering. Dei and deae woman beautiful amaverunt was similar deae. She name was To stretch out , and omnes downwards she votive offering donaverunt. Dei To stretch out to earth wretched. But To stretch out was curiosity. To stretch out operculum ollae to draw back. Upon olla were tota jaw virorum! Jaw upon totas earth and water volaverunt. Eheu! Land in one breath upon olla mansit - hope Hope *** green

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know. i dont care

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.