Is religion or Spiritual Enlightenment needed today?

Hello, I thank you for your answers on my gods name question and would like to add i dont belive he has a set name and we should fight over it. Religon some say its not needed, I would like to say i`am not in a religion but i do practice spiritual enlightenmnet, i would like to be a nature based spiritual... show more Hello,

I thank you for your answers on my gods name question and would like to add i dont belive he has a set name and we should fight over it.

Religon some say its not needed,

I would like to say i`am not in a religion but i do practice spiritual enlightenmnet, i would like to be a nature based spiritual person and yes i do try and sometimes fail.

But

i recon we need some sort of basis on spiritualism if that comes from religon or just a good form of study.
It helps us with nature and helps us use our minds,
remember most great thinkers of this time were spiritual or occult based thinkers, it allows you to think out of the box.