What is your favorite Spanish accent?

Mine is the Argentinean/Uruguayan one because it sounds so pretty and is kind of a melodic accent like the Italian language is...

Best Answer

Mine is the northwestern Mexican accent. Because it is very clear and lacks the sing-song of others accents, or neutral which makes it very understandable. But girls with Argentinian or Catalan accents do sound extremely sexy.

• JJ

I like the accent of central Spain - Madrid, Valladolid, etc. Being brought up in Europe, I'm used to the z/s differential and don't find it 'lispy'!

I'm from Mexico, yet I love the Spanish accent from Spain. Specially coming from women. it's so sexy!

I like the Puerto Rican accent.

• i think the argentinian accent. (i live there and i like it)

inside the argentina i like cordoba's accent (cordobes) and buenos aires accent (porteño)

and the cumbiero's accent (i think this is great)

quiquiqui paré. quiquiquiqui paraareé

Source(s): la vida misma

Spanish - from Spain... I like how they pronounce Z's and S's. What is the point in Spanish sounding like Italian - Italian will always sound better by that standard..

Source(s): I speak both...

I think continental spanish is the proper accent, as it is in spain.

Source(s): Look to the country of origin.

thank you i'm argentinean and i like that you consider pretty the way we talk.

what would the accent pussn boots has in shriek 3 classify as?

• .

i kinda like the cubano accent.