- 小籃子Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
through 是 " 穿越過某地或某物 " 的意思
The river runs through our village.
across 是 " 橫越或橫過 " 由一地點到另一地點
We walked across the street.
pass by 則為 " 經過 " 的意思
A bus has just passed by.
- *瓶子姊姊*Lv 61 decade ago
across:(跨越 / 穿越)
1. from one side of something to the other
2. towards someone or something on the other side of an area
3. used to say that something exists or reaches from one side of an area to the other--> 原本就有存在的東西讓你能從某地穿到另外一邊
4. on the opposite side of something
e.g. You need to go across the bridge.
My friend lives across the road.
1. cutting or breaking something, or making a hole form one side of it to the other side
2. from one side of an area to the other or between on group of things:從A地到B地 或是 穿過一堆東西
3. past a place where you are supposed to stop
e.g. Let me through, I am a doctor. 讓我過 我是醫生
We pass through France to Italy, 我們從法國到義大利
pass by (passed by是過去式) 經過
to go past a person, place, vehicle
Keep driving, and you will pass by a church. 繼續開 你會經過一座教堂Source(s): from 朗文十萬字字典 挑幾個常用的解釋幫你做說明