Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Kevin is being banned?

What the hell is up with that? We must REBEL!

ltd2@tweenbrands.com

Tell Limited Too how you feel! Email them and tell them why Kevin should stay on the shelves!

Star the question, tell all your friends! Without Kevin, there is no Jonas Brothers, and without Jonas Brothers, there is NO HAPPINESS!

Keep Kevin merchandise rolling!

♥Long Live Jonas♥

Best Answer

I got thay rumor but I actually called limted too adn askled them. They said they aren't doing that and the NEVER would!

Even though Im a Kevin Harvick fan I don't think that he should be allowed to evn go to a Bush race, I mean he wins 10 Bush races a year, if he would focus on Nextel instead of Bush he would have won more cup races by now. Oh and uh Ray Y I I am a long time Kevin Harvick fan I don't agree with the fact that he is focusing on the Bush Series.

• YEAH! Keep Kevin on the shelves.

I starred the question, I'll tell all my friends, and they'll tell their friends...And we'll swamp their email with requests to keep Kevin on shelves.

If Limited Too disses Kevin, I'll diss them!

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't have said it better myself: "Without Kevin, there is no Jonas Brothers, and without Jonas Brothers, there is NO HAPPINESS! Keep Kevin merchandise rolling!"

YEAH!

I was gonna do that, but I have millions of Jonas fansites on myspace, like fo realz, and I get news fast (cuz im on the computer ALOT x]) anyways I heard from them that it wasnt true just a HUGE rumor. Yea they were also extremly mad, cussing and stuff x] I was furious I wanted to stab Limited Too IN THE FACE, even tho it is Joes favorite resterant/store. ;]

i knew this already but OMG!!!! HOW COULD THEY!!!! I LOVE KEVIN!! hes cute and sweet and just the nicest person!!! i feel so bad for him. hes always picked on. people have asked him why he isnt cuter or younger. how awful is that?! and once the three jonas brothers were 3 4 and 5 on a whos hot list and out of curiousity joe asked the order and they said kevin, joe, nick. kevins response was it must be in age order because i would never be first. i feel so bad for him. everyones always down on him. i love him! even though he isnt my fav jobro, hes my 2nd fave and i would defend him any day!!!

they are??

i was just at limited too, and they had tons of kevin stuff!

well if they are then that's dumb.. kevin is a jonas brother.. not just joe and nick. he comes with the package, and people should start realizing that!

peace, love and jonas!♥

Being banned from what??????? No, they can't do that!!! I am defiantly going to email them and be like Kevin rocks and if there is no Kevin there is no Jonas Brothers, and I can't have that!!!!!!!!!! I will die a very slow and painful death if there is no Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Jonas Brothers!!!!!

Kevin isn't getting banned!

Ihts not true. I went to the mall and he's still on the shelves. Still also online. I'm pretty sure ihts a rumor becuase KEVIN isn't getting banned.

I'm glad that he isn't.

But if he is, I will email but he ISN'T getting out.

OMGAWSH No wayy

Kevin merchandise can't be banned!

It just cant!!

I will email them telling them what I think and give them a piece of my mind!

being banned !?

what the heck !?

emailingg rightt now !

xoxoxo rose

GOD BLESS

and if you loved the jonas brothers you would e-mail them too !