What's a good business to open?

I want to open up a business, but what? I want something that will make people live in convenience and will answer to any of their basic needs. Please help me with ideas. Thanks.

Best Answer

There are so many different types of business to open it's incredible. What are your interests?

My husband and I started our own home based business about 6 years ago, a little more, in the telecommunications industry. We partnered up with a 15 year old world wide company that offers services that people use every day and pay for anyway. Services that are high in demand and always will be. Everyone should know with or without a degree in marketing how important this is to any business. We market in services like local and long distance telephone services, Internet, VOIP, video phones, digital, Satallite T.V. and all the major cellular phone providers have partnered up with us too. How many people do you know that uses one or more of these services? We save people money on the services that they're already using and paying for and every month they pay their bills, we make a percentage. There is so much money in this industry it's incredible! The company is the worlds largest direct selling telecommunications service provider. Verizon, T-mobile, AT&T, Alltell, Nextell, Disney etc have partnered up with us like I said, so we can offer them their cell phones cheaper then if they were to go into the stores or web sites on their own. We can also upgrade and extend their contracts. Then every month these people pay their cell phone bills, we make a percentage.

If you'd like more information on this, feel free to email me.

There are a lot of other business too that you can get involved in. I created a blog on my 360 page of home based business's.

There are over half a dozen different ones. Your more than happy to take a look at.

Tiffany

Don't only open a business that will suit the needs of others... open one that will give yourself fulfillment... so you don't dread going to work every day. I myself always wanted to start a bakery unlike any others. Good luck!

We will be holding seminars in sydney very soon revealing all the secrets of the cleaning industry plus the opportunity to take part in an exclusive mentoring program - results guaranteed! please register your interest by calling (02) 9634 8400

Kind regards,

stephen

Hi Charmaine,

If you are looking to help your fellow man then check out: http://www.massive1099.com and watch the presentation then click on the Success Magazine clip on the same site and watch it also. If you have any questions email me anytime, goodluck.

Val

You should look at Non-Medical Care for seniors. There are a lot of good franchises and there is going to be a big need for it. I almost did it myself.

I am earning thru e-commerce . this helps other people too when they join and work seriously. They are able to live better life.

look into a franchise. there fairly easy to start since corporate helps with everything. but you would have to conform to their standards.

fancy napkins for all the "chicken wings" places. especially the ones that offer b-b-q wings.

food catering