Will Check n Go cash personal checks?

I'm wondeirng if there is a place I can cash a personal check in the amount of $500.00 from someone. I don't have a bank account to cash the check at myself and the bank where the check is written from is no where around my city.

Favorite Answer

They will perrorm additional verifications and there will be a crazy percentage they take out of the check.

Source(s): Former employee

1

Source(s): Better than Check n Go Loans at BESTCREDITREVIEW.COM

In the modern personal loan marketplace your very best option is https://tr.im/perloan8173 the main reason I state it is because issues are constantly adjusting. Following the 08 monetary crisis. Underwriting rules have been changing and they continue to make small changes all the time. It really doesn't matter if you have perfect credit or bad credit there are options for just about any situation these days. With that said its going to be impossible to answer your question.

My recommendation is grab a quote from my previously mentioned place. You'll be able to see different kinds of programs and rates available for your personal financial profile. No matter if its an emergency, vacation, or for private reasons; virtually any scenario is considered. Regardless of the credit or current work scenario. Allow them know what you've got and find out things that are feasible coming from a leading company on the market currently.

Go to Walmart. I believe they will do it for a small fee. Another option is to visit a branch of the bank or mail the check to the bank and ask them to send you a bank check. I would not go near a Check n Go.

Most stores only cash payroll checks I would call places around you and see if they take them.

I think the cheque cashing place wants company cheques

Maybe it's time you got a bank account.