Ps3 vs XBox 360?

Alright, I have a paper due soon, and it's the second paper of a trilogy we have to do. So I did the first paper on Video game consoles that were in my generation, and had influenced my life, and now we have to do an argumentation paper. So I decided to do it on Ps3 vs. XBox 360, lol, perfect argument. So yeah,... show more Alright, I have a paper due soon, and it's the second paper of a trilogy we have to do. So I did the first paper on Video game consoles that were in my generation, and had influenced my life, and now we have to do an argumentation paper. So I decided to do it on Ps3 vs. XBox 360, lol, perfect argument. So yeah, I've been looking for articles, but I need a little more something than just the basic graphic argument. So can anyone help me out will finding some? I need two good articles to use. But yeah, The reason I'm asking is because I have to run somewhere right now, x___x; and need em soon? Thanks. =D
Update: Wow, you XBox 360 lovers are annoying, lol. Wtf is wrong with you, how does the XBox beat the Ps3 in all aspects? Considering there have been a lot of MALFUNCTIONS with the XBox lately lol, and considering paying 50 bucks to connect for a year, when i can use that to buy a new ps3 game =D but yeah, I'm not... show more Wow, you XBox 360 lovers are annoying, lol. Wtf is wrong with you, how does the XBox beat the Ps3 in all aspects? Considering there have been a lot of MALFUNCTIONS with the XBox lately lol, and considering paying 50 bucks to connect for a year, when i can use that to buy a new ps3 game =D but yeah, I'm not asking what you prefer, even though the PS3 ROCKS THE HOUSE! but yeah, I'm just looking for articles, without the damn articles, no paper, big......fat.....F!
Update 2: -Ps3 owner
=D
Supported Playstation series since the first Playstation came out. Phuck yeah!