What do you think about these presidential pardons made by the Clintons?

In 2000, Bill Clinton pardoned Edgar and Vonna Jo Gregory for charges of bank fraud from a 1982 conviction after Hillary Clinton's brother Tony Rodham had lobbied on their behalf and had received $107,000 from the Gregorys in the form of loans that were never repaid. (http://www.judicialwatch.org/5997.shtml)

Almon Glenn Braswell was pardoned of mail fraud and perjury convictions while a federal investigation was underway regarding additional money laundering and tax evasion. Braswell and Carlos Vignali each paid approximately $200,000 to Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham, to represent their respective cases for clemency. Hugh Rodham returned the payments only after they were disclosed to the public. Braswell invoked the Fifth Amendment at a Senate Committee hearing in 2001, when questioned about allegations of his having systematically defrauded senior citizens of millions of dollars.

(http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS...

Update:

Marc Rich was pardoned of tax evasion. Denise Rich, his former wife, had made substantial donations to the Clinton library and to Mrs. Clinton's senate campaign. According to an investigation of Iraqi Oil-for-Food kickback schemes, Marc Rich was a middleman for several suspect Iraqi oil deals involving over 4 million barrels of oil.

(http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/2...

Update 2:

Do we really want these people back in the White House?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, No thats what I have been trying to get thru to people, HELLO, the clint's are trouble!!! hey hey hillery!!! start tellin the truth, it may set you free!!!

• finnen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What i think of approximately it quantities to little greater suitable than a shrug. i've got regarded at Bush 40-one's pardons, Reagan's pardons, etc. they are no diverse. very own entreaties from human beings interior their administration, drug sellers, company fraud pardons. All Presidents pardon criminals that make human beings bypass "What?!" And all Presidential lists of pardons could be examined and found to contain pardons that somebody of their kin or somebody they comprehend intimately has asked them to evaluate and supply. Please do not act as though bill Clinton is the sole President who presented those forms of pardons, that is totally disingenuous. EDIT: Amen to the two Mr. Taco and paul's solutions, so real.

• 1 decade ago

YOU KNOW IT'S REALLY SAD HOW DEMOCRATS ARE STILL BACKING THE CLINTON'S, KNOWN THE CLINTON'S SOLD SE CERTS TO CHINA...AND REALLY GAVE AMERICA TOO CHINA, WHY DO YOU THINK WE GET EVERYTHING MADE IN CHINA NOW? BECAUSE THE CLINTON'S SOLD US OUT!! DURING THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION AMERICA AND SOLDIERS WERE ATTACKED SO MANY TIMES' UNDER THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION.....WHY DO YOU THINK (SANDY BERGER) WENT IN AND STOLEN PAPERS THAT WOULD CONNECT THE CLINTON'S TO 9/11.......THE DEMOCRATS THINK OF SANDY BERGER AS A HERO, AND HILLARY PLANS ON PUTTING THIS CRIMINAL WORKING FOR HER.... I COULD KEEP GOING ON WITH MORE OF THE DECEIT THAT THE CLINTON'S HAD DONE.....DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All out-going presidents make a list of 11th hour pardons, just prior to leaving office. If you detail other past presidential pardons as well as you have President Clinton's, I believe you will find pardoning of white collar crime (similar to what you have listed) pretty typical.

Why don't you check that out & get back to us?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm quite sure that Hillary supporters will come up with some interesting excuses. I can't wait to come back to this question and read them. Great question and way to back them up with good links.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no i dont neither do i want someone who will willing by law make us subservient to the UN...look at his S2433 it has passed the house and we must stop it in the senate for the future of our children..bet u didn't even know about this one as they have tried to sneak it under the radar...

OBAMA BILL S. 2433 Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzR7clODiUg

Youtube thumbnail

Obamas Bill S. 2433 Gets Resistants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ0-QnahN4c

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all presidents do this. look at the bush lists. there's a lot of legitimate things you can say against the clintons on policy. not this stuff though, it's the same crap every president does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So Hillary isn't allowed to share any of Bill's accomplishments but she gets to share all of his bad ways?

Interesting double standard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ALL Presidents give out a lot of pardons, right before their term expires.

It's to do favors...while they still can.

They all abuse it...but Clinton was the worst...by far.

• Gretl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Absolutely!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.