Do you remember your fist day of kindegarten?

if so, what happened?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I realized I had forgot to put on an underwear. The teacher called my dad who picked me home and took me home so I could get one.

I remember sitting on the carpet with all the other little kids during story time. I remember looking all around the room at the computers (I had never seen one before), the whole alphabet around the chalk board and all the toys that I really really wanted to play with. But I do remember looking at all this stuff and just thinking, "What the hell am I doing here?? I want to go home." Kinda funny to think about

Yes I do! I remember wearing a shiny pink dress that I bought with my own money (that I had earned from washing my dad's car). The dress cost $11. I remember telling a bunch of kids I just met that it cost $11 and they didn't believe me. Then, I told them I could read already and they didn't believe me, so I got a book off the shelf and read it to them. After that I was Miss Popularity!

I remember getting into a fight that day with a boy named Stephen with red hair, but then we discovered we had the same birthday, so we started talking and were friends for years after that!

Also, I got into an argument with my teacher because she made me play kitchen and I HATED it.

Funny how I can remember this stuff so clearly.

i got on the bus and took a seat next to a down syndrome girl.she became a good friend of mine throughout school.i went right into the classroom because i had such a friendly,kind teacher greeting my class.it was a good day.when i got home,my parents took movies of me smiling as i got off the bus.that was a gr8 start to a gr8 year!dont ask me about 2nd grade-that year sucked-the teacher disliked me for some reason,as much as my kindegarten and first grade teacher liked me.so much has to do with the attitude of the teacher!!!

I don't remember my first day of kindergarten.. but I do remember a day in kindergarten where I got in trouble for reading a book during nap time. I didn't want to take a nap so I just read a book.

The teacher didn't believe that I could read and understand a nancy drew book.

I went home with a note from the teacher explaining how I got in trouble.

My mom went with me to school the next day to explain to the teacher in no uncertain terms that I could read and understand nancy drew books. The teacher didn't believe my mom and so my mom said test me..

In the end, my reading ability was tested.. the teacher apologized to my mom -- I could read at a third grade level.. and I didn't have to take any naps! I got to go to the library during nap time!

Not the first day but I remember some days at the kindegarten... I kissed on boy (my age).... LOL

I was so scared, I got lost, We had a big parking lot and I went into the wrong building so the principal had to walk me to the right building. I remember the little girl that cried the entire time and hid beneath the teacher's desk and was kicking at her when ever she came near her, it was a blast. Then when I left, I couldn't find my dad's car so I started to freak out because I thought he forgot about me

• EEkers

Yes. I wore my nice grey dress and sat down in my area of the colorful, puzzly carpet. All the kids around me were crying and I didn't know why. I waived bye to my Mom and don't remember the rest. I loved Kinder. Glue, construction paper, recess, fighting with a little boy named Jaime. It was all good :)

yeah i doo, my mom left me off at my teachers her name was mrs. Areyano.

i was crying for about an hour and then i stoped and started to enjoy the class, there was a bathroom in the class room and i went to use it, whe i finished i turned on the sink and washed my hands, i did not know how to close the faucet and i left it ruing, nobody else went to the bathroom that day, the next day we came back i was used to the whole thing but when the teacher let us in the floor was covered with water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after that i was not introuble and we had to move rooms to let the janitors mop evry thing up.

I do remember. I remember playing with a big dollhouse. We had a pet rabbit in the classroom that went all over the floor.