Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Is paying for sex the same as paying for a hooker?

Is it legal to buy the girlfriend or the wife something in exchange for sex? Wouldn't that fit the definition of prostitution? If its not prostitution, what is the difference?

Favorite Answer

If sex doesn't get legalized, our undermined jurisdictions will continue to compete with each other and with prodders, outside our borders, to illegally continue, until destruction.

If drugs don't get legalized ENOUGH, past even regulation, our borders are killing us, but hunting the invaders won't let the citizen survivors breathe. Security is not served, by simultaneous NAFTA, deregulation of energy, and WARS.

This whole diaper pail stinks up, starts running around the Sea of Galilee. The CIA, foundations, and all affected are supposed to accept lack of planning but tacit organized crime as an ECONOMY. But how, now that the fat power deals ran, AND ELIOT THE WACKY GOVERNOR HAD A HOTTIE, I'd pay for, since she also sings R and B.

So legalize it, or it'll eat everything up. We cannot trust media, in collusion with tainted interests, to report important facts, which suppression is a seditious nuisance.

Why do we have to suffer definitions from illegally participating, yet corruptly definitive media, when to minimize the impact of such proximity, what is sexual but amorphous must be legalized, SIMULTANEOUS WITH DRUG LEGALIZATION, so that borders, budgets, and economic persons may be defined and secured, and fine hos and drugs shall command a price, without a nuisance to be generated, by standing armies and their unregulated militias, which pretend to regulate and to audit, when they are now unfunded, by the fat, deregulated power deals?

Car whores! Whore wars! Whore-related atrocity media! Lookie here. WHORES must be legalized, with drugs, or they get with the doctors and lawyers and trick the cops, trying to produce a show we all have to watch. And then they make babies with the bimbos on TV, or not? It did happen, here! And so, Johnny Depp lampoons Jack the COP, on TV.

• if your girlfriend or wife makes you buy them things for sex then maybe you should evaluate your relationship. It is not prostitution. the difference: prostitutes do it for a living and only give sex for the money, but your girlfriend or wife. you don't just have them come over and have sex and you give them a $20, and hopefully it is just them and not multiple partners

Buying the girlfriend something so that she will feel more inclined to have sex with you is an inducement. Giving money to a prostitute is payment for services and is a contractual agreement.

OOOO good question, can not wait to hear answers. If she is you wife exchanged of vows etc. they not prostitution. but other wise yes. or maybe anytime one pays someone to do something it is prostitution soooo are we all prostitutes. Ha

Same Thing!

Prostitution is Demonized by housewife's to keep the money in the family.

Very good question.

There is a fine line and Spitzer may have given someone money and then was forced to pay afterwards, again and again for silence. At some point, it became prostitution.

Really nasty stuff when you are battling Republicans.

You will be taken down.

It may be a fine line, that's true. But I'll say this: I've never bought a $5000 dollar dinner and movie, know what I mean?

Barter is more acceptable than cash. Besides, most women aren't professional "daters."

Ikey's business is going down the pan.

His wife rachel opens a drawer and gives him $5000 .

"Rachel, Rachel, my Love" He says.

"Where did you get all this money?"

Rachel says "Everytime you made love to me I put a dollar from the housekeeping into the drawer"

Ikey has tears in his eyes:

"Rachel,My Dearest. Why didn't you tell me? I would have brought all my business to you!"

Another one :

Man at dinner party says to woman next to him:

"For a million dollars would you let me make love to you?"

Woman considers,and says :

"yes I would"

Man says:

"For five bucks could I make love to you?"

Woman looks shocked.And says :

"WHAT do you think I AM?"

Man replies:

"We have established WHAT you are. We are now establishing a PRICE!"

If you have to buy your wife or girlfriend something to "get sex", you're in the wrong relationship.

If you are buying the gift only because of sex you really are a sorry individual