What can be done if I signed a legal document and my signature was notarized without my consent or knowledge?

A waiver of citation was signed by me with the notation on the citatation "I want to approve paperwork prior to going to court". The spouse had this document notarized by a friend, and turned it into court without my knowledge. Aren't notaries bonded to protect people from fraud such as this... show more A waiver of citation was signed by me with the notation on the citatation "I want to approve paperwork prior to going to court". The spouse had this document notarized by a friend, and turned it into court without my knowledge. Aren't notaries bonded to protect people from fraud such as this happening? Is this a specialized field for an attorney? Any suggestions??? Any information and help would be appreciated.