Help with las vegas hotels?

I am looking to book a hotel in Las Vegas in April. I was told by someone that if you have visited vegas before and play at their casino's they send monthly e-mails with promo's. On the promo's they offer promo codes. Can anyone send me these codes with great room offers for nice hotels on the strip. I... show more I am looking to book a hotel in Las Vegas in April. I was told by someone that if you have visited vegas before and play at their casino's they send monthly e-mails with promo's. On the promo's they offer promo codes. Can anyone send me these codes with great room offers for nice hotels on the strip. I have looked online and the "deals" don't seem to be as good as everyone makes them to be. Any good info can help. I'm looking for air and hotel for about 1000-1200 for 4-5 nights and air from boston,hartford, or providence for two people. please help.
Update: And for you dumbasses out there, they have codes they give out to thousands of people and it's not traceable to a particular name. I'm not looking for the luxury sweet at the Bellagio.