Watch the ACC Tournament online?

Last year you could watch the ACC Tournament online. Is there a way to watch it this year?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe that you can watch the games on accselect.com. It does cost money to watch the games there.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • habbs
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Maryland continues to be a brilliant group. The ACC tourney (particularly this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days) is so close that many times the group that "shows" up wins. Miami could have been helped via the reality that they did no longer ought to holiday far to the tourney because of the fact it replaced into in Florida. The holiday might have had an result on Maryland's education and given them time to "look previous" Miami and concentration on their next recreation. i think of if something this could hearth Maryland up and help them to larger tourney fulfillment, besides the incontrovertible fact that the way that Vazquez performed is nearly frightening. If he performs the "freshman" variety recreation he performed immediately Maryland must be in difficulty. in basic terms my innovations.

• 6 years ago

There is an app for IOS and Android for the ACC. This Article gives some info about it.

http://thestreamingadvisor.com/2014/03/10/stream-t...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As for SS' reply, surely you jest . . . that, or you must be living in the remote parts of the middle east where they still believe JFK is president and man hasn't walked on the moon yet....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's ACC?

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

• 1 decade ago

Teres P's link is pretty good!

thanks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.