Michelle asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I'm dying my hair pillarbox red. What do I do with my eyebrows? They're blonde and thin.?

also The brand of dye is manic panic.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go with a light brown

• 1 decade ago

Try a eyebrow pencil to darken the apperance of the eyebrows. Also try shading powder. But DO NOT dye your eyebrowns. Eyebrow hairs, unlike eyelashes & regular hair, come out and grow very quickly. (2-4 weeks) So you will look like a red zebra if you dyed them. :) Good Luck!

• Kris L
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Get an 'eyebrow mascara' in a light to medium brown and use that ... NEVER use hair dye or any other dye on your eyebrows ... they are 'hair' but thicker than the hair on your head, and they are too close to the eyes for safe application. Go to a 'good' department store like Macy's or Nordstroms and ask in their cosmetics department ... the mascara is a bit expensive, but you will use so little of it that one 'wand' can last up to a full year, so that is really extremely inexpensive for the 'nice look' you want.

• Just darken then with a DECENT reddy brown eyebrow pencil

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds like a interesting color. i recommend you get your eyebrows done a darker color...... not red though. Perhaps a brown, you don't want anything tooo dramatic like black.

• 1 decade ago

Heck just shave them off . And draw on some red ones.

• 1 decade ago

I know you're not supposed to, but I always dye my eye brows when I do my hair.

• 1 decade ago

use a brow liner to make them a few shades darker than your blonde

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a darker shade, maybe brown

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do the same to your eyebrows

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.