Michelle asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I'm dying my hair pillarbox red. What do I do with my eyebrows? They're blonde and thin.?

also The brand of dye is manic panic.

Favorite Answer

Go with a light brown

Try a eyebrow pencil to darken the apperance of the eyebrows. Also try shading powder. But DO NOT dye your eyebrowns. Eyebrow hairs, unlike eyelashes & regular hair, come out and grow very quickly. (2-4 weeks) So you will look like a red zebra if you dyed them. :) Good Luck!

• Kris L

Get an 'eyebrow mascara' in a light to medium brown and use that ... NEVER use hair dye or any other dye on your eyebrows ... they are 'hair' but thicker than the hair on your head, and they are too close to the eyes for safe application. Go to a 'good' department store like Macy's or Nordstroms and ask in their cosmetics department ... the mascara is a bit expensive, but you will use so little of it that one 'wand' can last up to a full year, so that is really extremely inexpensive for the 'nice look' you want.

• Just darken then with a DECENT reddy brown eyebrow pencil

Sounds like a interesting color. i recommend you get your eyebrows done a darker color...... not red though. Perhaps a brown, you don't want anything tooo dramatic like black.

Heck just shave them off . And draw on some red ones.

I know you're not supposed to, but I always dye my eye brows when I do my hair.

use a brow liner to make them a few shades darker than your blonde

a darker shade, maybe brown

do the same to your eyebrows