what kind of goods and services is in high demand in NY and Florida?

I am thinking about opening a small business ,however, i would like to get some ideas as to what to do. I guess the best way to start is to ask you guys what types of services or goods is in high demand? what is NY and Florida lacking in?

Favorite Answer

one really good industry to take a look at is in the telecommunications industry. It's high in demand across the world. My husband and I started our business in this industry over 6 years ago and it well supports all six of us. (we have four children) It's pretty easy to do and to start up is really low. The income opportunity is incredible. The company we partnered up with is a 15 year old world wide company. They are the largest direct selling telecommunications service provider in the world. They market in services people use every day and pay for anyway. Services such as local and long distance, Internet, VOIP, digital, video phones and all the major cellular phone companies have partnered up with them as well. So now we offer these same services at wholesale cost, including cell phones through all the major cellular phone providers like Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile, Alltell, Nextell etc. You also get a percentage of everone's telecommunications service payments every single month.

If you'd like more information on what we do and how to get involved email me anytime and I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Source(s): I.R. for all telecommunications services.

I hear in NY there is an opening for a house of ill repute, but I don't think you want to go there. While the money is good, the government is not happy about those things. As for what people really need in both locations, I would suggest a Nanny Service, Pet Day Care, Nursing Service (where the nurse goes the person's home each day) things like that. Services are in big demand in both locations right now.

Tupperware! Everyone needs tupperware in this economy!!

Low start up cost. You can sell on-line, catalog, or through home parties. Check out my website and contact me through there I would like to chat to you about the possiblities!!

www.my2.tupperware.com/extremetupperware

thanks Jackie