Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

further to my last question..what sweets/candy can i use in my candy buffet that are either pink or white?

please note im in the UK so i may not be able to get certain candies that are avaliable in the USA. this is for my wedding whihc is pink and white themed.

I have already thought of pink and white marshmallows, jelly belly beans and pink smarties...what else is pink or white?

Update:

also love hearts

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe pink starbursts.......And white chocolate..congrats

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Those "pink and whites" things you can get in most supermarkets that are like pink wafers with marshmallow in the middle (or just get some pink wafers and put something in the middle)

In pick n mixes you can get those white chocolate and strawberry skulls, they're really nice, oh and you could mix the pink smarties with white maltesers...

Source(s): ... all of this candy is making me hungry -- could I get an invite by any chance? lol
  • 1 decade ago

Check out this web site.

You can find any type of sweets you like . pink, white, the choice is endless. Take a LOOK.

http://www.bagofsweets.com/index.phpts

• Medana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When I attended my friends's wedding, of which the theme was pink and white, she used sugared almonds tied up in white and pink net with corresponding ribbon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you could have pink mini chocolate eggs, if you go onto ebay theres a shop there that does pink loveheart shaped sweets especially for weddings.

go into www.ebay.co.uk then in the search put in pink sweets there is plenty ideas there. xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u wanted something a bit differant u could dip strawberrys in white chocolate,

or go to a chocolatier and have them make u some sweets to ur design?

• dave
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Candy shrimps

Milkshake bottles

strawberry planks

Teeth

All the above are penny sweets

• 1 decade ago

White Toblerone - it's the only white chocolate I know that's really white in colour (not creamy-white like milky bar, etc), - and it's delicious too!

• 1 decade ago

Little tubes of love hearts , shrimps , mint creams

• 1 decade ago

white

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.