Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys and Girls please help me out, I need your opinions please?

I wrote this to a girl who led me on for five moths and broke my heart:

I did not manage to say what I wanted on Thursday evening, as the situation was absolutely emotional, volatile, confusing and surprising to me.

I noticed you deleted me from you friend’s list first, which is completely fine. I understand you felt the need to be in power and exercise your control. I am not interested in any thoughts of you, as I have discovered your true personality. You are a heartless, evil, girl.

I apologize for being straightforward and blunt but I’m afraid you are. The guys you date seem to be very inexperienced as to relationships but I have had my fair share of rejections and break ups. The smart, intelligent, wise, good guy you will one day find and fall in love with will see your true colours. You have the ability to deceive, manipulate, extract information and be one of the sweetest girls on the planet. You fooled me for five months. You deserve alot of credit and recognition.

I may have been stupid, vulnerable and gullible but my instincts always told me that you were a shaky person right from the start. I know the exact game you play. You are a very insecure girl, for whatever reason I’m not sure. You are beautiful, intelligent and have a great taste in music. However, your insecurities obviously come to the fore when you sweet talk the guys and lure them with your charms. They fall for you, begin to compliment you, and allow themselves to become infatuated with you. However you know deep down inside that you would never consider dating them because they are predictable and boring. These guys are just on show for your girlfriends to laugh at. They are also used as time fillers and ego inflaters. These guys make up the reserve team. Your idea of the perfect date is the jerk. The jerk is the guy who takes you on an emotional rollercoaster ride, is very unpredictable, absolutely charming, good looking and a complete idiot. However you disregard his negative qualities by labeling him as ‘insecure’. This is your perfect man due to the fact that you are very immature. Your immaturity and stupidity will lead you to a very lonely place in your life one day. On that particular day, you will wonder and say to yourself, ‘why are guys such jerks?’. The answer you’re looking for is extremely clear. There is a huge difference between a ‘guy’ and a ‘man’. You will realize this later on in life. The fact that you’re seeing someone ‘on and off’ highlights your instability in relationships or friendships. I’m probably incorrect and maybe your relationship with that person is based merely on sexual fulfillment rather than emotional or personal development.

Your lack of real emotion will enable you to take this letter through one ear and out the next. I do not have any hard feelings whatsoever against you because if I had you would occupy a space in my mind. You will never occupy any thoughts of mine from this moment onwards as you have proven that you can be the absolutely cold, dismissive, mean and deceptive to a good person who is merely reaching out for a friend. You’ve done this to me but I urge you to never reject someone who is reaching out for help. Your friendship may mean alot more to them than it means to you.

Well, what can I say, it’s been great speaking to you. I hope you discover what your destiny is.

Goodbye.

8 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

8 minutes ago

What do you think of the message?

Report It

Favorite Answer

How did you put the fact shes a btch in so many words?????

• ?

I took the time to read this and you have enlightend me, i know a few people like this too unfortunatley! Everything you said makes complete sense! I hope the girl reads it and reflects on herself and hopefully, might even try to change!

You sound like a very nice person and im glad your not wasting you time on a girl like this anymore, you deserve better! I think your great lol (even though i dont know you, but from this situation it shows how good a person you are!). Hope you meet a girl that appreciates you soon!

Source(s): personal opinion

i dont think name-calling and psychoanalysis is the way to go here.

i dont know what this girl did to you but u're obviously hurt....if she's truly a b*tch then it doesn't matter what u say to her, she wont care. she'll probably print ur email out and laugh it off with her friends. is that what u want?? dont give her an excuse.

if she's not a true b*tch, maybe she'll come around and realise how she's hurt u and apologise.

we all get treated like dirt from time to time, i know u feel the need to express ur hurt/anger/whatever, but trust me, u'll probably end up regretting it (esp if she really does laugh at u with her friends)

just wallow in self pity for a while (it feels kinda good sometimes, as tragic as that sounds) and u'll feel much better once it's all over. good luck

• mack

Very good summation though could be polished up a little. I applaud your candour and perception and on the whole it is quite well written. Any girl that you find now will be treated as a lady & will consider herself very lucky. Congratulations on differing the 'chaft' from the 'corn'.

Good luck in your future endeavours!

You are such a jerk. Bigger than her. She broke your heart but you're a new low. Man no wonder she doesn't like you. You never told her you like her so how can you blame her! Jackass

Source(s): You're an ass and a big jerk

pls dont get anger.... its like you know everything about life, and now you are attacking her, the best you can do in this situations, is say everythin you hated about her, some thing she do and really bother/uncomfortable you (sorry for my english), its not ok to do what you`ve done, may be she would be your friend, and there you will find how much nice is she, and your relation ship as boyfriend-girlfriend hadnt future.

think about it, pls, dont get anger with me, bb

Wow lol You are quite good, but i've never thought you could say how much you really hate her, couldnt you just tell her in 25 words or less.

good message but it could be polished up a bit. i'm becoming a writer so i could do it and re word some stuff if u like man but i liked it

Eh! Sorry......Your real girl is somewhere out there waiting for you to find her.

• shiva

i really don't know , i think you are suppose to be asking yourself that question coz it seem that is how you feel.