Guys and Girls please help me out, I need your opinions please?

I wrote this to a girl who led me on for five moths and broke my heart: I did not manage to say what I wanted on Thursday evening, as the situation was absolutely emotional, volatile, confusing and surprising to me. I noticed you deleted me from you friend’s list first, which is completely fine. I understand... show more I wrote this to a girl who led me on for five moths and broke my heart:

I did not manage to say what I wanted on Thursday evening, as the situation was absolutely emotional, volatile, confusing and surprising to me.

I noticed you deleted me from you friend’s list first, which is completely fine. I understand you felt the need to be in power and exercise your control. I am not interested in any thoughts of you, as I have discovered your true personality. You are a heartless, evil, girl.
I apologize for being straightforward and blunt but I’m afraid you are. The guys you date seem to be very inexperienced as to relationships but I have had my fair share of rejections and break ups. The smart, intelligent, wise, good guy you will one day find and fall in love with will see your true colours. You have the ability to deceive, manipulate, extract information and be one of the sweetest girls on the planet. You fooled me for five months. You deserve alot of credit and recognition.

I may have been stupid, vulnerable and gullible but my instincts always told me that you were a shaky person right from the start. I know the exact game you play. You are a very insecure girl, for whatever reason I’m not sure. You are beautiful, intelligent and have a great taste in music. However, your insecurities obviously come to the fore when you sweet talk the guys and lure them with your charms. They fall for you, begin to compliment you, and allow themselves to become infatuated with you. However you know deep down inside that you would never consider dating them because they are predictable and boring. These guys are just on show for your girlfriends to laugh at. They are also used as time fillers and ego inflaters. These guys make up the reserve team. Your idea of the perfect date is the jerk. The jerk is the guy who takes you on an emotional rollercoaster ride, is very unpredictable, absolutely charming, good looking and a complete idiot. However you disregard his negative qualities by labeling him as ‘insecure’. This is your perfect man due to the fact that you are very immature. Your immaturity and stupidity will lead you to a very lonely place in your life one day. On that particular day, you will wonder and say to yourself, ‘why are guys such jerks?’. The answer you’re looking for is extremely clear. There is a huge difference between a ‘guy’ and a ‘man’. You will realize this later on in life. The fact that you’re seeing someone ‘on and off’ highlights your instability in relationships or friendships. I’m probably incorrect and maybe your relationship with that person is based merely on sexual fulfillment rather than emotional or personal development.

Your lack of real emotion will enable you to take this letter through one ear and out the next. I do not have any hard feelings whatsoever against you because if I had you would occupy a space in my mind. You will never occupy any thoughts of mine from this moment onwards as you have proven that you can be the absolutely cold, dismissive, mean and deceptive to a good person who is merely reaching out for a friend. You’ve done this to me but I urge you to never reject someone who is reaching out for help. Your friendship may mean alot more to them than it means to you.

Well, what can I say, it’s been great speaking to you. I hope you discover what your destiny is.

Goodbye.
8 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
8 minutes ago

What do you think of the message?
Report It