1. Cut slices of potato and keep them in the fridge not freezer, till they become cool and then place them on the eye for 10 minutes.
2. You can alternately use the juice of potato. After making the juice of potatoes , you can dip cotton in the juice and place the soaked cotton on the eyes. Take a potato, wash thoroughly and peel the skin off ,next take a grater and shred the potato the mass you get at the other end has to be squeezed and voila you have your potato juice ,you can also grind the potato chunks (raw) in the grinder and squeeze the juice out off it
3. You can also keep cold tea bags and then place them on the eye. Do not use the teabags you have just removed from your tea cup, keep them in the refrigerator till them become cold and then use them.
4. Make sure you protect your eyes from strong sun glare by using a good pair of sun glasses . A good quality pair of glasses should have enough protection to block out UVA and UVB rays.
5. If you use the computer continuously for a long time, use a good pair of anti computer glare glasses as there is a lot of strain on your eyes .
6. Eat healthy food like carrot sticks with a dip and top your sandwiches with cooked spinach as these are good sources of Vitamin A .
7. Do not use poor quality eye make up. Use home made kajal or herbal products like biotique kajal which is good .
8. If you use an eyeliner, it should be a good brand use . Use it for a short time only then discontinue using it, to prevent damage to the eye from continuous use.
9. Avoid sharing your mascara wand and kajal pencil with anyone as it can spread bacterial infections.
10.Cucumber slices help to clear dark circle under eye. Also, Cotton dipped in rose water helps to clear this dark circle.
Hope this helps! :D