Ace asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

Honda VFR Japanese Police Bikes - How To Buy / Import The Honda VFR 750?

Do you know a bike or car site where I can get the Honda VFR 750 for sale? These are the bikes that Japanese police use.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Ebay Motors is one option, but Japanese Car Import is a better choice (site below). It tells you how to import Japanese cars, bikes and trucks to 4 different countries - USA, Canada, Australia and UK. The methods for both are essentially the same. If you know how to import a Japanese car, it's the same for the bike as well; in fact it's much simpler.

    The Honda VFR750F is a popular model in the UK, winning the Best 750cc sport bike award from Cycle World six years in a row. There's also the Honda VFR700F for US markets and the Honda VFR750P, a police-spec model.

    People call the Honda VFR poetry in motion for its stylistic design (high bars / body cuts), speed and terrific handling -- which make them sturdy Japanese police bikes.

    You can import the Honda VFR from Japanese auctions that are open to buyers like you and me (similar to the police auctions in the US, but only that the cars / bikes are of higher quality).

    A friend bought a Toyota Celica GTFour ST205 at an auction in Japan via the Internet and contacts he has in the Japanese car import business and successfully shipped it over here. Parts for the Honda VFR too can be got from Yahoo Japan Auctions and shipped to your location of choice. It's easy once you know the little facts.

  • naff
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Honda Vfr 750 For Sale

  • 4 years ago

    Vfr 750 For Sale

  • 1 decade ago

    You could always import one from the states. Love mine.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    The achilles heel of the V-four is the high cost of valve adjustments. It isn't an issue when the taxpayer is footing the bill.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.