i wish i was a girl?

i been thinking that for a month and i was wondering what do you think of being a girl

Favorite Answer

Speaking from experience...

Being a girl is amazing!! =)

Hi, I was born female, around fifteen, middle eastern in the U.S.

As for my experiences being a girl so far, I know that I'm pretty young and haven't lived the full extent of my life yet, but I'm telling you now, being a girl isn't that great, especially being a female HERE.

We're expected to be pretty no matter what, always stick to perfect diets, be girly or a 'tomboy' whatever that means, and find a perfect guy to go off and marry after we become rich and famous celebs.

Okay, well scratch the last part. Anyway, girls are more shallow because we are expected to be. Guys act more manly because they're expected to be. There's upsides and downsides to both genders. Would I want to be a guy? No. Probably not. Bc I wasn't born a male, and I personally enjoy being female as much I out right despise it sometimes.

-Kathy

Source(s): Me

I've wanted to be a girl since I was 7. Well that's when I first noticed the difference in genders. I'm now 39 and am giving gender fluidity some exploration. I'm still very outwardly male but have decided to embrace the girl inside best I can given my current social and economic status. I like how invisible I am as a man though and fear I'll have a target attached to me if I decide to transition ever.

Same here...

Being a guy sucks. As in, big time, sucks. Socially, you're at a disadvantage, and even in things like jobs and education there's a pretty clear advantage for girls...

And of course, I've always seen it as that girls have all the freedom in the world, being able to dress pretty or tomboyish, or anything... being able to enjoy things most guys would get mocked for, and still do the things we do anyways...

Plus, as a somewhat admittedly vain person I have to admit that I'd prefer being a girl appearance wise, I know I'd be quite attractive that way, and I've no attraction to guys so as a girl I'd be attractive in my own eyes...

That being said.. I think most guys feel the same way at some time, I guess... most I've talked to at least.

I know for sure I'd pick to be a girl if I could have before I was born. But meh.

Perhaps it's just me looking from the other side of the fence and over-romanticizing things, as they say the grass is always greener on the other side...

BTW... I'm not gay, as I said above (not that I have any probs with gays)

I'm also not interested in "experimentation" or any operations...

I just wish I were a girl, though I know it won't happen.

I wish I was a girl

of course I wish I was a pretty Asian girl living in japan. I am a straight white 24 year old Christian male living in Indiana. I feel like I might be happier as wel as attractive if I was.

Since teenage ages i used to try women clothes and dreaming about being a girl. My behaviors are like a girl and i hate to a man! i dont want to change my sex, cuz my family would shun me! somehow i have to deal with it! :( but i love to be a girl!

Wow. Hard to believe that was me back then. To the people still responding to this question, I don't want to be a girl anymore. It was just some weird phase I was going through.

i wish i was a boy. small world. i personally dont really like being a girl because of all the steretypes and expectancies people put on them. like my dad expects me not to swear or burp or express my opinion sometimes. and he wants me to be a "polite little lady" but its honestly SUCH bullshit when people say that. call me a feminist but i strongly dislike when people think girls have to be all feminine and such. and if youre a girl who dresses like a boy such as i do, you get looks from people and you feel like people judge you. i want to live in a world where females like me can wear what they want and act like they want and not be accused of being a "pig" or "un lady like" i hate it so much.

Me to, I have always wanted to be a girl. The clothes they wear. I won't get teased for wearing tighty whities

If i were a girl i think i could understand how it feels to love a boy i swear a better woman. lol