Is that really Lara Flynn Boyle on Law and order right now? It doesn't look like her.?

Best Answer

Yes it is her, she looks bizarre! It looks like she was hit by a car and they had to reassemble her face with Botox and collagen. It's funny how someone with an eating disorder would go out of the house with their face looking that fat. She looks deformed. Her body image must be more warped than I thought if she thinks that looks good. I heard she was on tonight and I was 1/2 way through the episode and was like "Where is Laura Flynn Boyle?" Then was like, "WTF she's that ugly reporter with the terrible plastic surgery!" She looks like Joan Rivers long lost daughter, but uglier, with more plastic surgery--and more fake looking and shinier and red...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): lara flynn boyle law order doesn 39 her: https://biturl.im/KOwRX

I think so. I kept looking at her and saying to myself, "Wow, I know this actress, who is it?" I kept thinking "She looks like that girl from the Practice.... that can't be her." Then I asked my husband and he said it was Laura Flynn Boyle like I suspected. I was shocked! She was so cute a few years ago!!! I wonder if she did that to herself or if she has been ill. Why would she have plastic surgery -- there was nothing to fix! I don't know if she has had work done but it seems actors today are so fixated on youth. Let's get real people, you can never go back in time. Suck it up and get old as gracefully as you can. If you want to fight it work out more, dye your hair once in a while and/or eat healthful foods -- those are much better alternatives than looking like a monster the rest of your life.

She looked better than she did on The Practice. Looks like she cut down on the collagen in her lips, which is good. But now, it looks like some plastic surgeon has convinced her that filling up the rest of her face with Restylyne or something is the best way to look youthful. I can just hear it, "Lara, remember when you were 21 and you still had baby fat on your face....well now we can re-create that with chemicals and a needle!"

I couldn't believe it either. Bad plastic surgery is a slippery slope. Lara Flynn could almost pass for Kathleen Turner's sister (and that ain't pretty).

I did the same thing - was waiting to see her during show. When I saw jacuzzi scene, thought they should've hired another actress if she had to put on a bikini and take off top. Wasn't 'til a few scenes later I figured out it was LFB. Kept staring at her...she must be ill or something?????

I was going to ask the same question, then I found yours. She looks horrible, like she was hit in the face with a brick and the swelling didn't go down. She's still super-skinny, though. Weird.

I know- she looks puffy, the way you get on steroids. I heard a rumor that she has arthritis, so she may be taking 'roids for that. Of course, the collagen injections from her later days on The Practice didn't help.

Yes, that is her. Wow, she looks awful! She has had some work done on her face. Plus, I don't think she ever eats, and she is aamoker, so it has taken a toll on her! I think she looked her best in the "Threesome" movie. She at least looked human then.

Yes, I thought the same thing. How does one only gain weight in their face??? The lips have been funny looking for years:)