Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

rainbow six vegas 2?

do you think people will still play the first when after the 2nd one comes out ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NOOO0O0O0O0O0. Rainbow Six Vegas was a great game, but the second takes online play and graphics to new hights. Some will play the first just to get a feel for the story, but overall Rainbow Six Vegas 2 should be an awsome new addition, making ppl not want to waste money on the previous, and will do more then slightly upgrade the game, the way Halo 3 did to Halo 2 (4example Halo 3 has a worse campaign and many ppl who own Halo 3 still play Halo2, but i dont think this will happen with the 2nd Rainbow Six)

• 1 decade ago

Well for those you actually have not played the first and are strict on following the series, they will play the first.

But other people would play the 2nd one because it's obviously going to be more fun.

• 1 decade ago

Probably especially younger kids b/c they might not have money to buy the next installment. Some people might not buy it b/c of other reasons like I don't expect this to happen but the game might be worse than the 1st one or some people might just be satisfied w/ the first one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ya, because the people who can't get the second one will keep playing the first one. Also, if people beat the second one, and get bored, they'll play the first one again, or play something new.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if they havent played the first they wont understand the story plot...although most people wont care and just jump into the story without playing the first.

so id say yeah until it does come out and becomes more popular would be my guess..

• 1 decade ago

nah probably not, well if it has all the features plus more than no definetaly not, but if it doesnt have all of the features as the old one then there is a possibility.

• Skooma
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really doubt it. What would be the point?

• 1 decade ago

noooooooooooooooooooo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.