Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

In the movie "I am Legend" with Will Smith, what did you think was the saddest part?

I think the saddest part was after he lost his dog, and when he is in the movie/music store and he goes up to a female manequin and says hello. Then when it doesn't answer, he starts crying and says "please say hello to me"

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

it started when he had to strangle Sam. It wasnt JUST that she got attacked and he injected her trying to save her but when she changed and tried to attack him and he strangled her. Then the "Please say hello to me" and finally when he tried to KILL the zombie things in retaliation. BE went from Wanna be savior to their killer. AND he was all alone!

• 1 decade ago

The SADDEST part was when Will Smith was cast as the lead in this movie!!! NO WAY...he should have gotten that role!

• Debra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I cry during the sad parts, during the touching parts, and, some times, also during the happy parts :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah. i think the saddest part was when he had to say goodbye to his daughter. that really tore me up because i know what if feels like to not be able to see your daughter for a long time. this scene really made my eyes watery. real talk

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definetly saddest part for me was when the dog died! Thats all he had left :( Very sad... great movie though! except for that part :P

• 1 decade ago

U mean the movie "I am Will Smith" with Will Smith? :--{ The movie was way to much Will Smith. I must say his co star his dog in real life was the best actor/canine in the movie.

• 1 decade ago

That was really a sad part, because I had to have my dog put to sleep a couple of years ago, and that brought back so many good memories of him, I was so choked up when Neville had to kill him.

• M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

that is so the saddest part, i got all choked up, i felt so bad for him after he had to kill his dog (sniffle) love that movie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My little sister is 4 and she was crying when Sam dies! i agree with you there anyway. good film but i thought it was going to be really good like what is was built up to be!

• 1 decade ago

definitely the part when he had to kill his dog :(((( i was crying sooooooooo hard you have no idea!

yeah... it was sad too with the manequin too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.