Should I Home Educate my Autistic Son?

My son has Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD, he's 8 years old, in his 3rd school. It is a enhanced resources school and I was very particular about which school he should attend as the previous 2 could not meet his needs. This school can now not cope with his "noises" and want to send him home for 2... show more My son has Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD, he's 8 years old, in his 3rd school. It is a enhanced resources school and I was very particular about which school he should attend as the previous 2 could not meet his needs. This school can now not cope with his "noises" and want to send him home for 2 of the 5 days, as he distracts the rest of the class and is sent out on a regular basis. My faith in our schooling system is at a all time low, should I educate him at home, does any body have any good home education sites?
Update: I'm from the Derbyshire area, he is on medication for the ADHD, and with him having Aspergers its on the milder side of Autism.
Im starting to think school is so stressful for him and me! He would be happier at home
Update 2: This is the first time I have been on here and I am overwelmed by the response, thank you all so much for showing some interest in my Charlie's life. I def think I will be taking it up with his school!!