How to get out of a mortgage????

Sooo how do you get out of a mortgage??? I'm currently payin about 1000 more a month than I should be on a house thats not on a fixed rate mortgage. It is also in a not so good neighborhood so especially with the market the way it is it'd be impossible to sell!!! :( I own a business which is about 1 hour... show more Sooo how do you get out of a mortgage??? I'm currently payin about 1000 more a month than I should be on a house thats not on a fixed rate mortgage. It is also in a not so good neighborhood so especially with the market the way it is it'd be impossible to sell!!! :( I own a business which is about 1 hour 30min away from my house so commuting everyday is not only a headache but costly with the price of gas. I NEED to move closer, but dont see a way out of my house... If I don't pay it, will that tarnish my credit? or forclosing? Or is there another way out???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help! I don't know the laws for it either so i'm on foreign ground, but i need to move in at most 2 months. Does somebody know how????