Naked in a Co-ed sauna?

So hears the story. I was at my local fitness club relaxing in the sauna by myself when this girl comes in... i said hi but nothing else. so while we were sitting in there i started to fall asleep. and when i woke up the girl was gone and so was my towel. i got up to get out and was met at the door by one of the... show more So hears the story. I was at my local fitness club relaxing in the sauna by myself when this girl comes in... i said hi but nothing else. so while we were sitting in there i started to fall asleep. and when i woke up the girl was gone and so was my towel. i got up to get out and was met at the door by one of the employees who said that a woman was complaining that i was naked in the sauna....to make a long story short they kicked me out of the fitness club and wouldn't give me a refund to the membership i had just bought. i have no idea what happened
Update: yes i was only wearing a towel so once that was gone i was au natural
12 answers