This question is obviously a put-on. It is impossible for me to imagine anyone these days actually giving a bird stimulants such as coffee, tea and chocolate. Contrary to what most of today's bird owners think, a sip (mind you, just a sip) of such beverages--or even of whiskey, as in pirate days--would be unlikely to cause lasting harm, although parrot tolerance to such things undoubtedly varies by species, and some beverages are worse than others (the more caffeine, the worse the beverage.) Several decades ago, before they found out it was "bad," my parents would let their parrots have occasional snacks of chocolate ice cream. One bird lived to be 36; its death was unrelated to any consumption of chocolate ice cream.
I go along with conventional wisdom that parrots should not be given human stimulants. The methylxanthines (caffeine, etc.) are toxic to the pets we love. Judging by parrot behavior, their brains seem to be stimulated enough without adding to it. There are recent reports (see link below) of a wild kea dying of a chocolate overdosage; the 20 gm of dark chocolate found in his crop at necropsy is a huge amount, but he was dead before it had all metabolized.
We now know that chocolate contains healthy antioxidants, so it MIGHT be that, if you removed the theobromine in chocolate, a little chocolate would be good for birds. Cocoa antioxidants have demonstrated health benefits in laboratory animals.
However, most chocolate (and, obviously, ice cream) contains too much fat also, which is deleterious in the sense that it provides "empty calories" as well as being saturated. The saturated fat in chocolate and ice cream is "bad" for a separate reason, in that it may contribute to atherosclerosis in parrots and humans.
I never heard of pappads before, but a Yahoo! search suggests that they are not particularly healthy because they are made with oil (bad calorie wise, and perhaps otherwise, depending on the oil), rice flour (most likely not whole grain, therefore deficient in nutrients), and salt (parrots cannot excrete sodium as efficiently as humans, so salt is even worse for them than for us.)
The other side of feeding birds foods that are, at best, only a little harmful, is that the birds are not getting the micronutrients they need. Only if you want your bird to have a nightmare old age, if your bird is to have an "old age" at all, then feed your bird the way you suggest in your question.
As I said at the beginning, the question is obviously a joke. If anyone were actually feeding his or her bird that way, I would suggest contacting the animal welfare authorities.