Pantech Duo C180?

I have the Pantech Duo phone and im wondering if anybody knows if t-Mobile can have my phone activated instead of ATT?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes. You have to call AT&T customer care and ask to have the phone unlocked. Then once the phone is unlocked you can use it on T-mobile's network.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.