Acid Reflux and Chinese food?

My husband wants to take me out for Chinese food on Saturday and I have acid reflux. I was wandering if Chinese food is okay to eat considering I have acid reflux? I'm thinking as long as I don't eat anything spicy then I should be okay. Is it okay to eat chinese food considering I have acid reflux?

Favorite Answer

Do you take medicine for it? If not, go to the drugstore and get Prilosec OTC. Take it at least an hour before you eat the Chinese food and it will prevent the acid reflux. It really works!

You should be okay as long as you stay away from the really spicy stuff.

1

Source(s): Eliminate Heartburn Pain Easily : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?lOQ
  • Arlene

Wal Mart makes a generic pill like prilosec otc and I use one every day. It starts to work really well with the first one. My absolute favorite is Sesame Chicken with Lo Mein and baby corn, 1 sweet manto, and Crab Rangoon. None of them have super spicy heartburn irritating ingredients and they are very filling. I have yet to get heart burn from it.

You'll probably do just fine with your thought process. Avoid anything greasy as well. Have fun !