Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

drugs question?

why do i get paranoid when i take drugs????

Favorite Answer

some people can handle drugs, many can't. i used to take drugs and i now have all the early symptoms of schizophrenia. i thought that it was the only way i could connect with my friends, who took drugs, but instead it has put me in a head space which NO one i know can relate to and feel frightened all the time. we are each born with different chemistry, different mental stability, different tolerance levels. know what yours is, do yourself a favor and stop if it's making you feel anything but happy or peaceful. paranoia is the first sign that you're going down the rabbit hole.

I will never understand why if drugs make you feel something you do not like why do you continue to take them? Usually when something is making you feel bad is your bodies way of teeling you to stop. I am sorry but I can't feel sorry for something that is self inflicted.

It depends on the drug you are taking; your state of mental health ; as well as other drug interactions.

u should stop taking drugs.

if its just weed then thats common anything else u should prolly stop lol

because you know you shouldn't be doing it.