will you prefer to buy ps3 or xbox n y???pros n cons??good and bad experiences??curent price in rupees?

which is better n why??

price?

i used own a xbox 360...didnt work f9...crashed within 4 monthsn...it was a pretty bad experience

Favorite Answer

I love my PS3. I use it as a music server every day, watch blu ray movies on it, and the games are fantastic too. It's an amazing package, I'm sure they didn't have a large profit margin on this considering the technology that goes into it. At the time of release, the PS3 cost about the same as just a blu ray drive for a PC.

Bad experience is that Sony is unreachable for any support. Useless useless service. Actually it's Sony Computer Entertainment, not Sony...

My only complaint about the PS3 is the heat generatead and the fan noise. It means it can not go in a cupboard, it has to be out in the open.

Games are stupidly expensive too.

Respondant 1, DVD's DO play on Blu Ray players, and it even upscales. Also plays SACD, and the PS3 now supports DiVX with the latest firmware.

Apparently, one warranty company has estimated a 16% return rate for XBOX 360s. However, mine has been operating perfectly for over 2 years.

I don't know the Indian price, sorry. I would absolutely recommend XBOX Live to further enrich your experience.

The PS3 is a worthy machine, especially with the built-in Blu-Ray player. Not too many games though. Their online network is just beginning as well.

I suppose it boils down to the type of games you enjoy playing the most...good luck!

I know its hard to trust an xbox, but I absolutely love mine. It really depends on what kind of games you like. Xbox has a load of 1st person shooters which makes online gaming ammmazing. Ps3 has your general games really.

Ps3 is still very new and still has problems. Xbox has been updated so it is becoming more rare to have problems.

I have Halo edition which isnt too new, but still new and I havent had any problems yet :crosses fingers:.

It just depends on your price range and interests really.

Hope I've helped.

xbox 360 has the greatest crashing rate in the history of game consoles . also the ps3 has now games coming out int the new bluray format that prevailed over HD-DVD. my last argument is that sony has greater experience when it comes down to it ( having made ps1 and ps2 at a time when everything else was nitendo). so without a doubt I advise you to by ps3 ( lets not make 2 the xbox's thaT died in your hands!!!)

im still mad at ps3 for doing that price on thier box..

i truly believe alot of poeple LOVE the xbox becouse one.. it is TRULY a very good and durable product..

and two.. they wanna get back at ps3 for taking advantage of us gamers.. SHAME ON YOU PS3

ooooh i should be fair though... looks like blue ray won the war... sooooo... that too should go into your consideration....

oh oh !!! another thing... dvd's dont play on blue ray players.... SO HA !! in that case buy both !! ...