Can anyone give me advice on a Tracker bass boat?

I am considering buying the 2008 Tournament V-18. Has anyone had a tracker in the past or currently? I need a couple reviews before I make a purchase this big.

Favorite Answer

Tracker boats are a great boat for your buck. Weve had our bass tracker for, believe it or not, over 20 years and we could still get a few grand for it if we sold it. If you take good care of it youll be passing it along to your kids and they will pass it down to your grand kids. We love ours.

Good luck and let the big ones go!!!

i know this doesn't apply as much as some answers you will get but, i had a bass buggy pontoon boat. it was a signature series 18' with the efi 60 hp four stroke engine. it was a quality unit with nice fit and finish, held up to the elements and my abuse. if i had to do it over i'd still buy the same boat. tracker always handled service in a timely manner and i never had a warranty issue with the boat, motor or trailer. oh by the way i bought my boat as a trade in, the guy who owned it first had it for about 4 months and traded it back to the dealer because he wanted something bigger. it would be worth your time to call tracker dealers in your area and ask about trade ins and last years models, you can save thousands. don't forget to ask about the warranty. good luck.~~~*<>{

I believe Trackers are the best boat for your money. they do have excellent service, and build a quality boat. My best friend is sponsored by Nitro and deals with them often, and they have been very good to him. He also helps the local dealer with test rides and such. I don't think you can go wrong with a Tracker.

We love ours use it all the time and never had a problem we have a 2005 Bass Tracker its great.