Which pills do people snort to get high? ( prescription or non)>> What are the names?

This question is strictly informational.I preferably would like people who actually snort pills to answer my question. I have to write a paper on the topic "snorting pills". It's due in a week. I never will snort anything, I just need help with my paper? Please no lectures.. I am not a user and I... show more This question is strictly informational.I preferably would like people who actually snort pills to answer my question. I have to write a paper on the topic "snorting pills". It's due in a week. I never will snort anything, I just need help with my paper?
Please no lectures.. I am not a user and I will never be>>>.
Whoever knows the answer, please list the pill(s) name below and also include if its prescription or non. It would help if you could also list the dosage.Thanks!!!!