Cancer supporting ribbons/shirts/pins, etc...(specifically lung cancer)?

Last Monday my grandfather got diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer and my family and I are still having a difficult time letting it sink in. He is only 63 years old and although that may sound old, he had more energy than me and I'm only 21! Anyway, the hospital gave him a silver bracelet that says "Expect... show more Last Monday my grandfather got diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer and my family and I are still having a difficult time letting it sink in. He is only 63 years old and although that may sound old, he had more energy than me and I'm only 21! Anyway, the hospital gave him a silver bracelet that says "Expect Miracles". My grandpa knew that out of my whole family, I was hit the hardest by his diagnosis - me and him are very close, I'm scared, and I don't want to lose him. I know it sounds selfish, but I'm not ready to let him go yet. He gave me the bracelet, and I'm really touched by it and never want to take it off. I'd REALLY like to find some Lung Cancer Support stuff...ribbons, shirts, pins, bracelets, necklaces for me, my family, and him, to keep his spirits up in any way possible. I don't want to order off the internet, I want to go find some in person. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know the breast cancer stuff is everywhere, seems lung cancer is harder to find :(