guess my fave song of the JO BROS??

well i was sooo bored so i did this.

FIRST PERSON TO GUESS MY FAVE SONG GETS 10 POINTS!!! (hint: its on the jonas brothers album)

Update:

please also starrr this question if you love their songs!!!!!!

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Umm, either "When You Look Me In The Eyes''

or

''Inseparable''

Haha, just guessing... peace out !

• 1 decade ago

Australia, Inseparable, Hollywood, Games, Take a Breath, or Goodnight & Goodbye. I don't know, but those are MY favorite songs on their album. Peace, Love, JONAS!! :)

╔╗

║║

║║

╚╝

╔╗

║║╔═╦╦╦═╗

║╚╣║║║║╩╣

╚═╩═╩═╩═╝

The Jonas Brothers!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A Whiter Shade Of Pale-Procol Harum I have So many favorites from the 60's, it doesn't seem "fair" to stop at one, i'll list 5 more random favorites. 1. Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers 2. Dandelion-The Rolling Stones 3. God Only Knows-The Beach Boys 4. Desolation Row-Bob Dylan 5. Abraham Martin and John-Dion

• 1 decade ago

i honestly dont even know. im not even going to try and guess because i know that if someone asked me my favorite one, i would say one but then id be like actually no, its this one, wait no... && i wouldnt be able to decide. so im not even gonna attempt to answer this question. i love ALL their songs on both of their albums which are "It's About Time" and their self titled album "the Jonas Brothers". though, i do especially love the songs in which i can clearly hear nicks voice :] the ones that are at the top of my itunes playlist though are "That's Just The Way We Roll"[I LOVE NICKS SOLO NEAR THE END! *sigh*], "Please Be Mine", "Time For Me To Fly", "When You Look Me In The Eyes", "SOS", "Year 3000", "7:05", "6 Minutes", "One Day At A Time". okay now im gonna stop because i will just continue to name them all. lol. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERSSSS! especially nicholas <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm guessing that ur favorite song of the Jonas Brothers is "When You Look Me In The Eyes"! I love this song cuz the song has soo much meaning and its an adorable.. I think every Jonas fan loves this song just like me... They all rocK!! I love them!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Inseparable or When you Look Me In The Eyes?

JONAS BROTHERS ROCK! <3

• 1 decade ago

Inseparable

• 1 decade ago

Inseperable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just Friends!

• When You Look Me In The Eyes.

I love that song too! It's one of my favorites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.