guess my fave song of the JO BROS??

well i was sooo bored so i did this.

FIRST PERSON TO GUESS MY FAVE SONG GETS 10 POINTS!!! (hint: its on the jonas brothers album)

please also starrr this question if you love their songs!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Umm, either "When You Look Me In The Eyes''

or

''Inseparable''

Haha, just guessing... peace out !

Australia, Inseparable, Hollywood, Games, Take a Breath, or Goodnight & Goodbye. I don't know, but those are MY favorite songs on their album. Peace, Love, JONAS!! :)

╔╗

║║

║║

╚╝

╔╗

║║╔═╦╦╦═╗

║╚╣║║║║╩╣

╚═╩═╩═╩═╝

The Jonas Brothers!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Janice

A Whiter Shade Of Pale-Procol Harum I have So many favorites from the 60's, it doesn't seem "fair" to stop at one, i'll list 5 more random favorites. 1. Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers 2. Dandelion-The Rolling Stones 3. God Only Knows-The Beach Boys 4. Desolation Row-Bob Dylan 5. Abraham Martin and John-Dion

i honestly dont even know. im not even going to try and guess because i know that if someone asked me my favorite one, i would say one but then id be like actually no, its this one, wait no... && i wouldnt be able to decide. so im not even gonna attempt to answer this question. i love ALL their songs on both of their albums which are "It's About Time" and their self titled album "the Jonas Brothers". though, i do especially love the songs in which i can clearly hear nicks voice :] the ones that are at the top of my itunes playlist though are "That's Just The Way We Roll"[I LOVE NICKS SOLO NEAR THE END! *sigh*], "Please Be Mine", "Time For Me To Fly", "When You Look Me In The Eyes", "SOS", "Year 3000", "7:05", "6 Minutes", "One Day At A Time". okay now im gonna stop because i will just continue to name them all. lol. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERSSSS! especially nicholas <3

I'm guessing that ur favorite song of the Jonas Brothers is "When You Look Me In The Eyes"! I love this song cuz the song has soo much meaning and its an adorable.. I think every Jonas fan loves this song just like me... They all rocK!! I love them!!

Inseparable or When you Look Me In The Eyes?

JONAS BROTHERS ROCK! <3

Inseparable

Inseperable

Just Friends!

• When You Look Me In The Eyes.

I love that song too! It's one of my favorites.