How can u tell if your a true starting pitcher of relife pitcher before the season starts?

I am just starting to get sirious into pitching and I would really like to know my fastball right now i guess is around 62 mph but I plan on adding about another 3 mph before the season starts, also i don't really have any secondery pitches accept to a special changeup I kind of developed and im 13 years old.... show more I am just starting to get sirious into pitching and I would really like to know my fastball right now i guess is around 62 mph but I plan on adding about another 3 mph before the season starts, also i don't really have any secondery pitches accept to a special changeup I kind of developed and im 13 years old. Also for the role u choose for me can u tell me what pitches to add to help.Thanks for your help.