Whos Prettier Leighton Meester ( Blair From Gossip Girl ), Brittany Snow, Rachel Bilson , or Lauren Conrad?

Favorite Answer

Brittany Snow

• milson

who's Paris Hilton besides? different than for having the sturdy fortune to have been born wealthy, what has she performed to command that plenty interest? Have we grow to be that shallow and bored as a fashion to grant this youngster -- particular, a new child without actual life experience nor any intensity or actual fee -- undue interest by ability of making her and her antics into something this is larger than life itself? There are celebrities accessible who supply of their fortune to help the international grow to be a extra advantageous place. Say what you will approximately those people, yet a lot of them are doing a splash sturdy and look to have a actual appreciation of their sturdy fortune. What has Paris performed so far to grant back to the fewer fortunate a number of what she has so freely been given? for my area, i may well be happy to no longer hear her call lower back till she would be able to demonstrate some actual intensity, actual humility, and is keen to get her hands grimy for the point of assisting others fairly of in basic terms flaunting herself and gaining extra exposure by using fact shows. She's a new child who needs to advance up and seem around on the actual international. a quick stay in penal complex the place she maximum possibly gained preferential treatment won't have made numerous a dent to advance her self-absorbed strategies-set, i'm fairly optimistic.

Rachel Bilson!

Rachel Bilson

Brittany Snow seems like a more natural pretty.

But I love LM with brown hair.

i'l rate them, its easier 1-10

lm looks better as a brunette 8

rb looks ok 8

bs looks a bit slutty on some pics 7

lc looks so much smarter than heidi 8

brittany snow

I think they are all gorgeous and all have classic natural beauty.....I guess........I don't know I can't decide