who should i choose for my biography project??

i can use a celebrity

or who ever else

i have no idea

i cant think of anyone

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Select some one you have an interest in. That way the "work of the research" will not seem like work. Are you not curious about an athlete like Babe Ruth or Mickey Mantle?. Or what about an old movie star like Buster Keaton or Rudolph Valentino or Ginger Rogers or Frank Sinatra? Or a current performer like Madonna ? Do you have a favorite author like Charles Dickens or Mark Twain? or a favorite politician like Abraham Lincoln or a politician's wife like Barbara Bush. What about some one from the ancient past like Cleopatra or Nefertiti or Queen Elizabeth the First? Don't pick someone too current because it may be hard to find information. Pick someone that finding out about the person will be exciting to you. That interest and excitemnt will show in your project and will make it a better paper. Good luck

• 4 years ago

I want to Princess Diana too. Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances;[2] née Spencer; a million July 1961–31 August 1997) became the 1st spouse of Charles, Prince of Wales. Their sons, Princes William and Henry (Harry), are 2nd and third in line to the thrones of the united kingdom and fifteen different Commonwealth nation-states. A public discern from the assertion of her engagement to Prince Charles, Diana remained the concentration of close to-consistent media scrutiny interior the united kingdom and international as much as and via her marriage, and after her next divorce. Her surprising dying in a motor vehicle accident became observed by a spontaneous and prolonged practice of public mourning. cutting-edge responses to Diana's life and legacy have been mixed yet a accepted fascination with the Princess endures, and conspiracy theories approximately her dying are at the instant the priority of an inquest. desire that helps~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not write about yourself. Its you life make it what you want. You dont have to research anything as you lived it yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.