Appetizer ideas...quick!!!?

so.. we're planning a very last minute 50th b-day party for my mom for friday night. The only time I have to go grocery shopping is tonight. We want to have a 'hearty' appetizer buffet for about 10 people (with cake afterwards). IT's going to be like dinner, but all appetizers. So far we have:... show more so..
we're planning a very last minute 50th b-day party for my mom for friday night. The only time I have to go grocery shopping is tonight. We want to have a 'hearty' appetizer buffet for about 10 people (with cake afterwards). IT's going to be like dinner, but all appetizers.
So far we have: garlic-soy chicken legs, shrimp cocktail, mushroom/onion canapes, scrape (that's a creamcheese and cocktail sauce dip cause my mom can't eat shrimp, but she likes the sauce).....no store bought ideas..I can't get to BJ's or Sam's club or anything...
Just like, 2 more really yummy finger foods would be awesome..
also, do you think a tomato and cheese baked macaroni would be good too? or is that ruining the app. theme?
Thanks!!
Update: John R...thank you SO MUCH for the sausage ball idea! I ate those around the holidays somewhere, they were awesome, and I couldn't begin to remember what was in them....I will be making those! :) thanks!