ok, who else thought there was 27 letters in the alphabet?????

BBUSA: i am still laughing now at her counting y+z as three letters.!!

for kimmy and others who did not see it. this girl nat was counting out the alphabet and putting up her fingers to prove there was 27 letters. when she got to the end she raised a finger for the word AND inbetween y and z!!! so funny.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not me Doobs, WTF was she thinking???? well come to think of it she obviously wasn't! lmao

• Login to reply the answers
  • Elaine
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are only 25 letters in the alphabet. Cos the angel said no 'l'. Apologies, it's late and Christmas is coming.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL! You know, you have to wonder if she had been doing that her entire life or if the producers encouraged her to say that.

Why would anyone include AND as a letter? How many words in her entire life has she ever spelled with AND before?

• momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ha Poor girl on national world wide television too must admit Doobie that it was years before I got LMNOP in the right order in fact was adult lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer that is for sure.

But not knowing how many letters are in the alphabet and your 28 that's kinda scary !

• 1 decade ago

We used to have more letters we had a theta and a thorn. One was th as in This and the other was th as in Throw

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes I think that she just can't be that dumb! I wonder if it's gameplay or if she really without any brains! She does make me laugh tho!

• navi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The 27th must be the missing "T" that is being missed out of words. For instance "moer" for motor, and there are many more like that. Thanks for finding it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAHA I too am still laughing about it! It was cute!! I love Natty!! She is so funny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey! maybe she has a Welsh connection!!!!!!

28 letters in ours!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_alphabet

NANNY CHRIS.......shamadig!

• 1 decade ago

And to think we thought Jade was a bit academically challenged !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.