Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are these movies worth seeing?

just want your opinions

Babel

Apocalypto

Stardust

Michael Clayton

Zodiac

August Rush

Hitman

Munich-came out in 05 i believe

Before the devil knows your dead

eastern promises

ok please just tell me if you liked it,hated it,better than you expected,disappointment,worst movie you ever watched,pretty good worth renting,save your moneynot worth it,good plot twist,bad acting,good acting stuff like this lol

thx alot

yeah ok sorry i at least like movies with good acting and not 100% cgi like pirates,lotr,star wars,i am legend,cloverfield,spiderman. now those are gay probly some of your favs to

Favorite Answer

Babel---Just ok; even with Brad Pitt & Cate Blanchett

Apocalypto---Can't stand Mel Gibson, heard it was horribly boring.

Stardust----Fun; recommended

Michael Clayton---OUTSTANDING!!!! Clooney's great and the supporting actor, Tom Wilkinson's amazing. Other than No Country for Old Men, my fave movie of 2007

Zodiac---good for a DVD night

August Rush---kinda sappy, but good; worth a DVD night

Hitman---didn't see it.

Munich---very, very good, but hard to watch since it's a true story.

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead---Good and freaky; Philip Seymour Hoffman and Ethan Hawke are very good, a little depressing.

Eastern Promises---See it for the shower scene. Viggo gives an outstanding performance. Little hard to follow, but great.

• ?

bypass indoors the action photograph with an open ideas.....yet i gotta say i became dissapointed! :( i do now no longer in ordinary terms like the digital camera angles and the lighting fixtures is generally depressing, and the scenes have been rushed! One minute Bella in ordinary terms figures out he's a vampire (the "how previous are you?" scene) then they at as quickly as bounce to the meadow scene and already saying that they love one yet yet another! they have been sturdy scenes yet they have been rushed and that i did now no longer like that. yet there have been sturdy subject concerns to the action photograph, now human beings could want to now no longer agree (my chum did now no longer) I enjoyed the actor's portrayal of the characters. Rob became fanastic! Kristen became sturdy, each and every of the actors carried out ok and the scenes from the e book (the few that made it into the action photograph) have been fairly sturdy like in my opinion i savor Edward indoors the sunlight he became so extremely i mandatory to the touch him!!! XD so yea now no longer alot of hype yet ok action photograph So i in my opinion ought to now no longer fairly propose it >.< sorry... yet i nonetheless think of of you will see that it so which you would be waiting to come again to a style if u like it or now no longer! :D

The only one I saw was Zodiac and I really liked it... it was a little long, but still very good.

My boyfriend saw Hitman and said it was ok, nothing great. Babel, Michael Clayton, and Eastern Promises are supposed to be amazing too.

• Jai

I've never seen any of those movies , but I may check out Before the devil knows your dead.

Apocalypto is the only one i've seen, but it was great!

nope!!!

its a waste of time and $$$

thoe movies are....

TOOO GAY!!!!