you can see who starred a question... Why can't you see who thumbed the asnwers?

Up and Down? wouldn't THAT be fine?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • poppy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yeah because there's not enough bitching around here already!

Could you imagine all the questions..

Such and such thumbed me because i said and they said and her fekin cats aunties girlfriend looked at my thumb funny..

here's a link and here's another link to some other...blah blah blah..

oops sorry ranting! No i don't think it would be a good idea.

But you are lovely so no offence to your question, funky curls! x

• Laurie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I just gave you a star! Hopefully I'll have the chance to give you a thumbs up or a best answer in the future.

• 1 decade ago

I don't bother about thumbs up or down.. If ur question has got a star just click at the star in the Menu..and that means thumbs up..

• 1 decade ago

Yes i'd love to be able to see I hate when someone comes along and thumbs down all the answers

Source(s): JO
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thumbs up would be good seeing who has thumbs down would just start people reporting each other out of revenge I think.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, But I think I'll be leaving you guys sooner than later

As I'm here to try and help PEOPLE, which is what this part of Yahoo is suppose to be about, and NOT personnel attacks on various people as some of you have made it!

• 1 decade ago

That would be amazing!

Then you could go and attack stupid people who just thumbs down all the questions on an answer.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm...that would create more trolls if they get thumbed down, then they want to get at whoever thumbed them down.

• 1 decade ago

I'd sooner know who's reporting me than thumbing me.

• Thumbs up to that suggestion!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.