you can see who starred a question... Why can't you see who thumbed the asnwers?

Up and Down? wouldn't THAT be fine?

• poppy
    Favorite Answer

Oh yeah because there's not enough bitching around here already!

Could you imagine all the questions..

Such and such thumbed me because i said and they said and her fekin cats aunties girlfriend looked at my thumb funny..

here's a link and here's another link to some other...blah blah blah..

oops sorry ranting! No i don't think it would be a good idea.

But you are lovely so no offence to your question, funky curls! x

• Laurie

I just gave you a star! Hopefully I'll have the chance to give you a thumbs up or a best answer in the future.

I don't bother about thumbs up or down.. If ur question has got a star just click at the star in the Menu..and that means thumbs up..

Yes i'd love to be able to see I hate when someone comes along and thumbs down all the answers

Source(s): JO

thumbs up would be good seeing who has thumbs down would just start people reporting each other out of revenge I think.

Sorry, But I think I'll be leaving you guys sooner than later

As I'm here to try and help PEOPLE, which is what this part of Yahoo is suppose to be about, and NOT personnel attacks on various people as some of you have made it!

That would be amazing!

Then you could go and attack stupid people who just thumbs down all the questions on an answer.

Hmmm...that would create more trolls if they get thumbed down, then they want to get at whoever thumbed them down.

I'd sooner know who's reporting me than thumbing me.

• Thumbs up to that suggestion!