bikini season diett?

im 16 and i wanna have a nice flat stomach for bikini season... im 5'11 and weigh about 140. what excercises can i do to just loose weight from my stomach and what would be the ideal amount of pounds to shed?

i get that its not necessary but its somethingg i want

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ohhh i kno!!! my trainer does this with me every day and it works fast.

abs-

*100 crunches....do it in intervals if you need to.

*50 bicycles on each leg...so that means that you will do 100 all together.

*about 50 leg raises....you hold your feet 6 in. off the ground with your legs straigh, bring your knees to your chest, lower your legs back to 6 in. off the ground and repeat, without letting your feet touch the floor.

*about 30 raised crunches- hold your legs straight out and 6 in. off the ground and hold for about 10 seconds, then do 10 crunches while still holding your legs out and raised

*bridges....these KILL-rest your forearms on the ground and hold yourself in pushup position. http://www.gimme20.com/files/images/video_bridge.j...

*for legs/butt-squats and lunges with weights. Get a 25 or 35 lb plate and hold it on your back and do lunges and squats.

MAKE SURE YOU STRETCH..or you will hurt a lot the next day.

Also, cardio is what really burns fat off so make sure you do some good cardio like running, circuit training, jumping rope, maybe even dancing.

For eating...eat fruits and veggies and lean proteins, like fish and chicken. Avoid white breads. Go for whole grain.

Good luck!!

• 1 decade ago

At 5"11 and 140 you def don't need to lose weight!

Tone up by doing Pilates, it gives you a beautiful shape.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not about shedding pounds, because it sounds to me that your weight is fine. It's more about toning those muscles. Crunches, crunches, crunches! Also, make sure that when you are in a bikini you only drink water, because soda can make you look bloated.

• 1 decade ago

Try eating less red meat, white sugar, white potatoes, white rice - its just bleached and un healthy. No soda at all. Its so toxic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.